Wednesday, September 12, 2012

About Me


To start with this blog post...My first quote is " No One in this world is Perfect". Everybody understand this and yet some people tend to judge and perceive others according to their own measurement.

Well, I mean judgement is fair enough since everybody has their own freedom to express the opinion towards any occasion that happening around them but bear in mind that "Friends Don't Judge Each Other""

Right or Wrong is for no one to determine even they are your dearest friends or even family members.

I have experience dealing with following situation

i) Friends who JUDGE according to their rough expectation
My response is "They Know You But They Don't Understand You"

ii) People who JUDGE for attention and emotional release
My response is " Don't Try to Fool around & Think Before You Speak"

iii) People who JUDGE based on their observation and rumours
My response is " Mind Your Own Business & Be Smart Before You Conclude

So, my last advice to those who like to judge,

NEVER JUDGE OTHERS & BE YOUR OWN JUDGE












No comments:

Post a Comment