Saturday, June 11, 2011

It has been a while...

I have stop blogging for 7 months...

My Last Post, November 2010...and it is all about him...

Well, finally i can say the stories had come to an end...Even I found out my life has experienced some dramatic changes ever since last year August and i am happy that my nightmare has gone finally...

Where have i been all these while....Hmm, it is a long story

Drinking become part of my life and yesterday night yet i have made a big mistake which is following my boss to drink and end up in a MESS again.

Okay..let's continue with what have i did for the past 7 months...

Dec-After coming back from Shanghai business trip, i have got this overseas job offer ....so i am flying over to Shenzhen for this new job during February.....

Don't talk about my second job..basically it is a totally fucked up job....Okay, i will be skipping this part...

So, basically i have spent 2 months++ there, a bundle of happy and sad things happen...and get to know a bunch of Malaysian friends..with different "faces" and personality....and in the end of the day coming back in a rush with extra 4KG+ a Permanent scar on my hand.....and additional STORY that i always tell my friends around...I am not lonely when i am there as there is always someone be there as a companion maybe....i get to know his story...and get to involve in his mess too...until finally i decided to stop the mess by just clicking a button...a flight ticket back to Malaysia...uhmm..i am missing his presence occasionally but i know our friendship is fading soon...just feel sad about the changes...but i am the one who always look for changes...wish him luck in the new career path

Anything to update now? Yes, i am standing in the middle of road...thinking where should i go for MY next career path....Hopefully i will get an answer by the end of this month......Praying hard for my preference job comes to me

It has been a while....and i am having hang over now...recovery process in progress

P/S: drinking a bottle of isotonic drinks and a bottle of fruit juice...

P/S: I feel sad and sorry about myself...no more aggressive drinking pls...my drunk talk and action bringing trouble to people..

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment