Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flash back 《青春是一本太仓促的书》

I have been suffering from a mental distress for the past 2 weeks..
and now finally i can call for a halt
Sometimes, when you have strived so hard for something
you still feel abit fade up even it turn up to be a positive outcome
It is a long process to go and you yourself is the master of your own life
So when comes to decision making, i need to think wisely this time

I agreed when people grow older, they will tend to miss the old day times
It is a short break in Ipoh and i suddenly thinking of visiting my secondary school
So me and my friends sneak inside the school and start to create our own story to tell the guards..
Hmm...it has been 9 years...i never back here...nothing much has changed..
Time flies and we could never turn back to the past

It reminds me that i need to move forward this time...i never fail myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment