Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Recent Post









It has been a while, I never write a single word on my blog

It was a busy, packed and complicated 4 months away since the last recent post.

I have stop travelling, started a new job, moving into a new place and getting into hundred of dilemma in my life

Never thought of how stressful is my new path until the realization that I lose weight of 3kg in less than 3 months:-

Some update on respective months to share with fellow friends:-

Jan, transition period with lotsa self expectation (*pushing myself too hard*)

Feb, business travelling + family trip (PS: I am sick all the times)

March. work expectation + (PS: I need more positive energy to recharge myself)

What's Next for April? Looking at the on-hand checklist

i) Get my first own property finally
ii) Enjoy birthday treats
iii) Plan for my scuba diving test
iv) Read more books
vi)Need more routine exercise
vii)Get more KPI and money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment