Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sharing: Brussels Lighting Show

It has been 5 months back since the last visit in Brussels, Belgium....Before the memory fades away, I decided to share out the lighting show video....The performance was held in The Grand Place, Brussels starting from 10.30pm  everyday if not mistaken....and during the event I saw lots of the tourist (i guess) and also the locals sitting on the brick floor enjoying the timeless sense of art

Well, it is a total new experience for me...watching colorful lights shine on the castle look building meanwhile listening to the classic music...

I Love Brussels if compared to the big city, Paris .... I likes the peacefulness ...wondering in the street and watching the serenity of this special city made me feel good enough....

Of course not to forgot one of their famous dishes which is the white wine+ mussels..Yummy :D




No comments:

Post a Comment